Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Sylvia Nduka MBGN 2011 Rubbishes Marriage Rumour...




  Sylvia Nduka Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria 2011 sparked the rumour that she was married after she posted an image of herself wearing a diamond ring captioned  “#official”.pic above text.


The whispers which followed the #pic suggested that she had secretly married a top Nigerian politician in the presence of friends and family in faraway Houston,Texas.
In a brief chat with Encomium, Sylvia rubbished the rumour mongers' whisperings...

She says “Love is a beautiful thing and everybody hopes to find love some day, but for now I can tell you I’m still very much single and married to my business.
It is true I was in Houston but not to get married to a top politician like they said.

I’m not engaged or married, though I’m looking forward to that some day. I want it to happen soon, soon, soon. For now, I would tell you I’m married to my business 100 percent.”




*Happy married life to your business Beautiful woman!

No comments:

Post a Comment