Wednesday, July 30, 2014

FRSC Revalidation - Check Out The Crowd!


  
Check out the crowd there today at FRSC office at Old Secretariat at Ikeja....



''Hello Rodey,

Hope you are fine. I went to re-validate the so-called new driver's license document as have waited for over one year to be called for photo capture all to no avail.
 I had even gone there twice before today's expiry and I keep hearing that their systems are hanging and so on. Check out the crowd there today at FRSC office at Old Secretariat at Ikeja. These are people that have the same issues with what I stated above. I asked one elderly man if this is how this crowd gather for such and he said he experiences it anytime he comes for photo capture. 

I don't know when we will make things right with the way they are going. And they will be the first people to jump in front of cars, stopping them for nonsense things. Meanwhile they are not doing their own part. 

At the end of the day they re-validated it to 17th dec 2014. And this keeps repeating itself. They should please facilitate this capture to avoid this kind of crowd I saw today, with all these ebola virus news everywhere oh. 


Na hide I hide take these shots. This is even small compared to the crowd lined up on the corridors''. 




*What a pity!.....

No comments:

Post a Comment