Saturday, May 31, 2014

@superseankc in a QUICKIE WITH… Emma Nyra

@superseankc in a QUICKIE WITH… Emma Nyra
HOLD that dirty sexual thought playing in your head right now. We caught up with TRIPLE-MG’s first lady EMMA NYRA” was able to spare five minutes of her time,for a real heart felt QUICKIE with Super-Sean of 360nobs.
It was quite fun chatting up with the Diva as she laughed all through.
Read below and enjoy : Describe yourself as an artiste and as a brand?
Well, the “EMMA-NYRA” brand represents the western world and Africa all in one, most people feel am
not Nigerian because i was born abroad,but hey, you can’t tell a Mexican that.while my artistry is the
same, my music is strictly Afro pop / Afro R’n’B which shows am passing African message with my music.
What part of your body do you consider the sexiest part?
{smiles…} i will say my legs, plus i do get lots of comments from people, that they like my legs.
And Yes,, i can insure them.
How was your first kiss?
my first kiss,,was so disgusting that i vowed never to kiss again, couldn’t imagine a guy’s mouth in my mouth.
The guy was cool but the kiss wasn’t..

Which foreign/local celeb would you give a hot slap and WHY?

i think i will give Chris Brown a hot slap, because Rihanna is my boo and i also don’t know why he’s been
messing up lately. But i will kiss him afterwards because he’s cute….{winks..}by the way he looks like
someone who will like rough play.

Whats your most priced accessory? 

Uhmmm,,,it will be shoes. i can’t pick a favorite one, but i love shoes. clothes don’t impress me that much.
if am meeting a guy and i don’t like his shoes then i don’t think me and him can get along, because your say
so much about you to me, and that’s my personal opinion tho’.
emmanyrasellf3360nobs
emmanyraself2360nobs emmanyrasellf3360nobs
superseankc About superseankc
Am @superseankc anywhere,, especially on twitter & instagram. I created "QUICKIE" so that my co-hosts and I could have HOT-QUICKIES with all the CELEBS in the whole world!!

No comments:

Post a Comment