Saturday, May 31, 2014

"I Don't Have Anything Against Ibinabo. This is an AGN issue" -----Clarion Chukwura

                This picture of the warring actresses, Clarion Chukwura and Ibinabo Fiberesima together recently went viral sparking hopes that the two have reconciled. However, Clarion, in a new chat with Saturday Punch says she's surprised that the picture found its way to the Internet. Clarion, who won the Best Actress award at the recently held Africa Movie Academy Award, said the picture was taken when Ibinabo congratulated her on the award.

 “When I got the award, I came and met my team, the Royal Arts Academy, and we all hugged and took pictures. As I was going back to my seat, Ibinabo got up and hugged me and beckoned the photographers to take our picture.
 As I stepped away, Rita Dominic also got up and hugged me and also asked the press photographers to take our pictures. When we got to the airport, Teco Benson came to me and said he wanted to minister to me and he also beckoned to her and she came close. I told Teco that I didn’t have anything against Ibinabo. This is an AGN issue. We should be real about the issue. The following day, somebody called me and told me about the picture. I was surprised.”
However, Ibinabo in a phone conversation with Punch insisted she doesn’t have any problem with Clarion and was not ready to comment on any issue. She said:

“I don’t have any case with Clarion; I have no problems with the lady. I don’t know what is going on. It was in the papers that I read about her so-called letter. I don’t know how to explain it. Anyway, I have so much work on my plate. I will not allow anybody to distract me. I don’t want to talk about this again. The election is even in November. I am a very busy person at the moment.”

No comments:

Post a Comment