Monday, November 24, 2014

photo; Chidinma Gets Honorary Chieftancy Title In Her Village


 Chidinma gets chiefancy title   

                               Chidinma Ekile announced on November 22, 2014 that she has been awarded a chieftancy title in her home town in Imo State. She posted a photo
on her Instagram page showing her plaque as she stood with two of the elders of her community. 
                          She captioned the photo "As I no gree go village,them come catch me for Lagos,make una no vex,I go try show this December,thanks to my home town for the Award,I'm proud to be one of you...#ifakaladay #igbokwenu #award #mbaitolilocalgovernment #owerri #imo #recognition" Miss Kedike has joined the likes of Igbo actress Oge Okoye who also received a chieftancy title in her hometown in Enugu State

No comments:

Post a Comment