Saturday, November 29, 2014

Cynthia Morgan says she isn’t bleaching,Compare her old pix and now

Cynthia Morgan who recently unveiled her latest Single, spoke with Daily Independent and revealed she hasn’t used bleaching cream not even Dencia’s Whitenicious product.
cynthia morgan
Speaking on Whitenicious, Cythian acknowledged that its a popular product as everyone has been talking about it. She further said she’s not a fan of the cream because she believes that people grow and when looking back through the years one would notice a picture of 5 years ago wont be the same complexion now.  more pix after the cut>>>>>
                                                                      
In her own words, the Dancehall singer said
“It is a product everybody is talking about. There are different types of Whitenicious and I don’t know which you are referring to” “I have been seeing the product and people have been talking about it, but I am not a fan of it. People grow and I am sure if you checkout your pictures of five years ago you wouldn’t be the same complexion. I was a huge tom boy when I was growing up and I didn’t have time to take care of myself, but when I grew up to a certain stage I knew I had to start taking care of myself.”       

No comments:

Post a Comment