Monday, August 3, 2015

Pregnant Monalisa Chinda Delivers Baby 10 Years After Conception

monalisa chinda gives birth
No matter how long we nurture an idea, success is only visible when we put action to it.
This applies to Nollywood actress Monalisa Chinda who first conceived the idea of having her own TV show back in 2005.
The idea materialized in 2015, 10 years after.

Monalisa Chinda’s talk show, You and I debuts today on AIT at 10pm Nigerian time
Hear what the beautiful mother of one told fans
“The Birthing of my baby..: for 10 years I have been pregnant , and by the grace of God, the baby drops tonight at 10pm on AIT… it hasn’t been easy especially for those who’s had this sort of pregnancy. It’s been worth the trip and sacrifices . Ladies and gentlemen, friends, families, I am bringing forth my baby.. her name is ‘You & I’ with Monalisa… thanks to everyone who stood by me and supported this cause. God bless u real good.#YouAndIWithMonalisa #Debuts Tonight at 10pm on #AIT”
Please don’t give up on your own ideas, with time and effort it will materialise.

No comments:

Post a Comment