Saturday, August 1, 2015

Hilarious Posts


hello to every reader of this blog,here is another funny posts to keep you all in a lighter mood continue to read and drop your comments
























Funny tweets

Funny Nigerian Picture:When bleaching goes wrong


 When you are single and a relationship song comes up



Difference between a niger post and a yankee post....

AMERICAN POST:

Hello, my name is
Sandra Stone, I am
from
New York, I love my
husband so much and I
can do Anything to
please him...But recently
I
am falling for his cousin,
what should I do?
COMMENTS:
*James silva* : I think u
need to talk to your
husband because
marriage is all about
communication.

*Sarah water* : Oh my
dear,sorry abt that..
Have been in your shoes
before, I had to
wake up and face the
fact that I am married.
*Michael paper* : well
just remove your mind
from him and make
your husband do the
things you like in his
cousin..

NIGERIAN POST:

My name is Talatu, i
stay in Abuja, married
with a kid, I think I am
falling for my
husband's cousin! What
should I do?

NIGERIAN COMMENTS:

*INTROV***: FTC grin

*CR7* : grin grin grin
Say it again!

*Dayo muyiwa* : Fool,
love na food?

*Nkiru joy* : You are a
disgrace to
womanhood..shame
on u,

*Idris kunle* : Any news
about chibok girls?

*Toheeb sule* : If u
want to fall for me too,
call
myno 07031821***

*Funmi Leye* : I no blame
u at all, better go find
something do with your
life, fall koor, stand nii

*T robot*: Gej my hero

*Richard oke : Abeg who
get bb charger(pin
mouth)

*Mallam Audu* : Allah ya
tsine miki anya ke yar
musilma che kuwa?


*Bashir Bigboi* : Gaskiya
ur so cute pls Add me on bbm

*Amaka Achebe* : All hail biafran !

*bright007 : SHORO NIYEN?

*barcan***: blame it on buhari

KAI NIGERIANS!!!!. 9ja 4
which state is this man from? lol
 
 if you miss the ball,dont miss the balls....hehehe
 
Beautiful Oshiomole hahahahahaha


When you have a job interview at diamond bank

 

























 









 



 

 
 
 Super kids

 

 

 

 
 

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


 





 
image



 



difference between naija rich kids and yankee rich kids lwkm..

No comments:

Post a Comment