Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Comedian AY-- "I Would Not Allow My Busy Schedule Come Between Me And My Family"

Photos: "I Would Not Allow My Busy Schedule Come Between Me And My Family" - Comedian AY 

                  Ayo Makun a.k.a AY recently spoke on the divorce syndrome in the entertainment industry with PUNCH writer, Geoff Iyatse.
                     And according to Geoff, AY says he would do everything possible to save his home.
Read Excerpts from the interview belos:
“I revere marital fidelity and I believe if every couple can work at consciously making their homes work, there will be less sorrow in the land.

To emphasise his devotion to his family, the comedian said he would not allow his tight schedules come between him and his commitment to building a blissful marriage with his wife, Mabel.
“The craziness of my schedule is indeed a challenge but it is my duty to make quality time for my wife and that is what I strive to do to keep the relationship continually fresh,” he continued.
Notable names in the entertainment industry have been mentioned as possible candidates for different political offices in 2015. But AY said he would rather continue to fish in the entertainment industry than to ‘deflect’. AY said he would be making mistakes to seek new opportunities in politics simply because fellow entertainers were going that way, describing it as a game it did not understand.
“I do not know how to play the game at the moment”, he said to stress his resolve to stick to familiar turf.

No comments:

Post a Comment