Wednesday, August 27, 2014

I Am Done Twerking - Miley Cyrus





                  American singer and songwriter Miley Cyrus, who hit the headlines last year after she provocatively danced up against Robin Thicke at the MTV Video Music Awards (VMAs) – has decided to give up the bottom shaking dance move. The 21-year-old singer disclosed her latest focus ”I’ve retired [from twerking], yeah.
                I’m making some music right now with The Flaming Lips. It’s different. It’s a little psychedelic.” The Wrecking Ball hit-maker spoke on why she decided to quit the raunchy move saying it was due to how Anacondahad beaten Wrecking Ballfor the most views in 24 hours, Cyrus said: ”With that "yansh" … I ain’t got that "yansh" , I can’t bring that "yansh" , I can bring that body, I can bring that wrecking ball.
Lets hope her body can make up for the "yansh" .

1 comment:

  1. Doesit mean she's done with showing us naked pix cos we are tired. She can twerk her ass out 4 all I care...

    ReplyDelete