Saturday, June 21, 2014

Patroitic Nigerian--- I Can Offer My Body To Boko Haram For The Exchange Of The Girl--- Singer Adokiye

Adokiye - 004 (2)



                                    What a Patroitic Nigerian…..Singer Adokiye who is still a virgin says
“ This is 11pm in the night and do you know what I am thinking about? Those little girls, where they are and what could be happening to them. It is just unfair. They are too young. I wish I could offer myself in exchange.They are between 12 and15 year old girls for Christ sake. I am older and more experienced. Even if 10 to12 men have to take me every night, I don’t care. Just release these girls and let them go back to their parents.”

1 comment:

  1. Chai!!! I'm in tears now,God have mercy...I'm realy short of words now...father Lord God of all mankind pls come to our rescue,we are tired bikonu

    ReplyDelete