Sunday, April 27, 2014

"Vector And I Ended Our Beef On An Airplane" Reminisce

 
So I just watched Ebuka Obi Uchendu's interview with REMILEKUN KHALID SAFARU a.k.a Reminisce on Rubbin Minds. Very interesting and revealing interview I must say. I enjoyed watching,that's probably because I'm a huge fan of Reminisce.
I got to know a lot about Remi (no mind me,I too like gist). Lol!

So did you know?
Reminisce and Vector squashed their very famous beef aboard an airplane
Reminisce used to roll with 9ice,and Jah bless under ID Cabasa,and Ajasa was their 'senior'
Reminisce has a daughter,he's still with her mom,but they are not married.
  
So many gists o,but if you want to know more about Reminisce keep refreshing. I promise to get the video,and post, so you my dearies can watch. *wink*
 

No comments:

Post a Comment