Sunday, April 27, 2014

I CAN NOW STARE AT MY FINGERS ALL DAY- JUDE OKOYE'S FIANCEE, IFY UMEOKEKE




Jude okoye's fiancee, ify umeokeke hardly sleep ever since she got engaged by P-Square elder brother, Oga Jude. If I talk it will look as if Nepicity.com always love gossiping but from what she posted on instagram, hmmmm… she hardly eat instead she spent all her time both day and night staring at the Ring and from the look of things, ify umeokeke might likely get body guard or security guards that will be securing the ring . well according to what she posted on instagram, Can't thank God enough for this������...@judeengees I was only celebrating your birthday and never expected this������.. Wow I can stare at my fingers all day����������.. I pray that this journey of a life time will never end and may happiness never cease in our home��������... Thank you for you messages n kind words������.. She posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment