Thursday, July 30, 2015

Khloe Kardashian Gets Real About Kim's Ex Hubby Kris Humphries

"Rob lives with me now and I wouldn't have it any other way. I love having him with me. ... He's
going through a hard time now and it's behind gates. With this crazy lifestyle you have to think of places where you can still have your freedom. ... I have everything, my brother's there and I love him. I get crazy if he's like, 'I'm moving out'. ... I do baby him but I'm a maternal person. ... When all your friends want to go to dinner, my brother and I are like, 'No' because we just get too much anxiety. I don’t mind having people over, but it's weird how much more withdrawn I've become than being social in public places, I guess." 
--Khloe Kardashian in her "uncut" Complex interview, and we gotta say: it's a breath of fresh air hearing her talk about the semi-reclusive Rob Kardashian like this, unlike some of his other -- ahem -- sisters who'd just as soon throw him under the bus than take him in and care about him while helping care for him.

Sigh. Family. Image result for khloe recent complex magazine shoot photos

On a side note, Khloe refers to Kim Kardashian's ex-husband Kris Humphries as "the Humps," which is hilarious and also demeaning at the same time, and what she said about him in the interview is also hilarious ... and demeaning:

"Kim is so at peace with herself [these days]. ... I don't know if she's going to get mad, but I saw her at the Humps' wedding and she was crazy and then I saw her at her wedding to Kanye, who I always said should be her husband, and she was so calm."
There you have it, folks. If you've ever wondered what it was like inside the head of a Kardashian, this interview just about sums it up for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment