Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Meet Popular Nollywood Actress Gunning For Presidency


Nollywood actress, Omoni Oboli 
                    The era of Nigerian entertainers diverting into politics in the country is sure not a surprising one again for many


               Award-winning popular Nollywood actress
and mother, Omoni Oboli, has made it known recently that she might be gunning for the presidential post later in life. The actress who is planning to become the president of the world’s most populous black nation, Nigeria in the future has the aspirations of battling insecurity and insurgency in the country.
The star actress and mother of three boys made it known that she is convinced that she would be suitable for the presidential position as she believes through the help of God, she would solve the various endless problems the country has been facing from time immemorial.
”I think our biggest problem is the Boko Haram insurgency, people always want to feel secured and when there is a threat to security, a lot of other aspects of everyday life are threatened because if I don’t feel like I’m safe.
I don’t give my best in my job or at home. I’m not at my optimum because I don’t feel safe. So, I feel like that is really a big problem that just crept in from nowhere and if I could solve it, I would just wipe them off.
I mean it doesn’t make sense, a handful of Nigerians cannot hold over 160 million people to ransom; they are not even up to one per cent of the population and they want to hold us to ransom; I think it’s unacceptable, they just need to wipe them off, that’s the only way. I would also definitely appoint more women to my cabinet if I was the president.” the actress explained.
The actress who was recently hosted by President Goodluck Jonathan where she premiered her new movie, Being Mrs Elliot, in a controversial attire, said she wouldn’t mind taking a shot at the top job at Aso Rock Villa and outlined what she would do to make her reign peaceful.
It would be recalled that just few days ago, veteran actress, Clarion Chukwura lambasted all Nigerian entertainers going into politics.

No comments:

Post a Comment